Thursday, December 15, 2016

December 14, 2016


 Christmas is coming fast!

If only I could be as tension free as my cats.






I know it's not very exciting to stare at a photo of someone's stack of envelopes, but this is why I haven't been posting for the past couple weeks.  

Christmas cards take a long time to make.

I always try to aim for 50, but usually end up with less than that because I end up messing some of them up.  This year I ended up with 46 that were good enough to share.
You don't have to be very good at math to figure out that I messed up 4 of them, which means 4 less people didn't get one.
Wait, is that a double negative?  I mean, 4 less people will get one.
You know what I mean.

Anyhoo, I got them all mailed out yesterday, and what a good feeling that was to walk away from the Post Office with empty arms! Now it's time to move on to my Christmas baking.

I'll be back after I can finally walk out of my kitchen.


No comments:

Post a Comment