Saturday, April 9, 2016

Our Newest Addition

Meet our new kitty!!


We just got her a couple hours ago, so I haven't gotten any decent photos of her yet because she is still too busy exploring her new surroundings.

She is 9 months old, getting spayed later this week.
We still don't have a name picked out for her yet, but that will come in time, after we've had a chance to know her better.

Every Saturday at the Pet Zoo, they have an Adoption Clinic that comes and brings cats that need a new home.  So me and Kayla went there to check it out and this was the first cat that caught my eye because she is so pretty.  Her "foster mom" believes that she is part Siamese and part Himalayan.  She came from an abused home, but she is very friendly, loves to be held, and purrs all the time.

Pictures really don't do her justice.  She is a very beautiful cat.  I tried to get rid of the "red eye" effect so you could see her eyes - they are a very very deep deep blue.


Chuck doesn't know about her yet.  He's been in Milwaukee these past few days and is right now as I'm typing this flying on his way back home.

Bossy is still trying to figure what just happened to her happy home life, but hopefully, in time she will come back out from under the bed.  I just hope this kitty works out for us because I kinda feel like we maybe adopted her on impulse, which I guess is true.

But she really needs a name!!
Anyone got any suggestions?



No comments:

Post a Comment